We predict that the future will be full of AI assistants who will automate our day-to-day activities like predicting health, scheduling meetings or managing our travel. At Instalocate, we are building a network of AI assistants for your travel. Our mission is to modernize the travel-day experience using a group of AI assistants. We are combining the power of machine learning, Internet of Moving Things and modern interfaces such as conversational UI and voice to reduce your travel anxiety.
Join Instalocate, if you want to
- be part of the company that will revolutionize the way billions of people travel.
- be part of AI revolution.
- be part of the team who have worked with rocket scientists, e-commerce veterans, database gurus or search engine experts
We are hiring for several roles like full stack developers, core platform engineers, machine learning experts, content writers and visual designers. If you want to be part of Instalocate, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Github profile and LinkedIn profile are also welcome!
Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related field. We look for expertise over the degree/college name!
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in full-stack software product development.
- Technically hands-on with prior experience in one of the MVC frameworks like Ruby on Rails or Python/Django or Node.js/Express.
- Must have experience in at least one of these front-end frameworks - ReactJS, AngularJS or Backbone.
- Expert in building APIs and completely understand the way front-end and server communicates using REST API.
- Excessive focus on performance, scalability and customer experience.
- Enjoy coding 24x7 and love technical challenges.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Github and LinkedIn profiles are preferred.
Visual Graphics - Intern
- A professional-level grasp over graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Quartz, etc
- Minimum 1 year of experience in creating assets for social media marketing and branding (Preferred).
- A passion for creating wireframes, prototypes, user-flows, graphics, icons etc
- A firm understanding of typography and color theory
- You believe very design from your creative toolkit tells a unique story.
- You’re a passionate dreamer, thinker, and a crazy coffee lover!
Please email your resume and links/samples of your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Writer - Intern/Contractor
- Bachelor's Degree and 1+ year of experience in content writing. Professional journalism experience preferred.
- A prolific and talented content creator, experience in travel domain preferred.
- A compelling story teller, who can create interesting content for diverse audience.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
Please email your resume and links/samples of your articles/blogs to email@example.com.